Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Love Reaches For Me

I love to jump from a serious painting to one a little more light hearted and intuitive in nature. Someone asked me recently "what exactly is your style?" I guess I have multiple styles and that all these images represent the multiple moods and emotions. A rather perceptive acquaintance once told me that they could see the same rhythm and flow in my work no matter what the subject matter or style. Even the master painter's work represents this evolution and dichotomy of style. I find myself attracted to diverse aspects of many different paintings. Such as, the beauty and luminosity of Lord Leighton's draped figure: "Solitude", to Van Gogh's heralding of modern art

8.5" x 11.5"
Mixed media on paper
Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?