Saturday, September 1, 2012

31 Domicile of Color

Here's the fourth little painting I've done recently of bird nests. This one has some fun movement in the background and the little eggs got so big that they look like chicken eggs. I'm not too sure that some of the technical aspects are totally accurate here, and so "fun" won out.

Also, my little challenge is coming along nicely. I'm excited to say I'm moving into my second month and so I'm getting pretty close to 1/3 completed on this challenge of painting 100 paintings in 100 days. I've got a bit more to do, but by keeping the sizes small I've been able to produce on a very regular basis. The best aspect is that you learn to let them "be" and not fuss over them too much. Since tomorrow will dawn like any perfect day, and a new challenge will be placed onto the easel. Take good care and hope to see you visiting here often. Let me know your comments too, as they are always welcomed. That way I can rest assured that I am not singing in an empty hall, or talking to myself as I do so well. ;-)

31  "Domicile of Color" 8x8 oil on board, copyright Laura Gable

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?