Wednesday, October 24, 2012

84 Winter Squash 2 (SOLD)

84 "Winter Squash 2" oil on board - 2.5x2.5 inches, copyright Laura Gable
My friends at the You and I Framing and Gallery are cutting these tiny little fillet frames for my miniature paintings. And then if I find the right pin backers, I'm planning to make them into a broach. One of my friends bought 4 of them (the little apples and leaves paintings). I'm on the hunt now for the pin backers. I'm not sure the traditional ones will work. If I could locate some of the high powered magnet backers, those would probably be best. Any leads out there?

This little acorn squash is choosing to keep this larger blue pumpkin-squash company. I'm loving the pale lavender tones in the background, leftover from a lavender fields painting I did recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?